Well it is hard to keep up with Kay on her postings (length and frequency...).
We just finished having our house painted last week . For once, it was a good contractor experience with the whole process taking ~3 days and for less then $2000 the price was right. Once the weather clears up, I'll take and post a picture .
We are also looking into fencing , to polish off our exterior upgrades...
Audrey is doing well. We are starting to scope out pre-schools. Unfortunately, he late birthday makes getting in a little more difficult, since most places want kids to be 3. It look slike we have 2 that might work, one we will put her on a waiting list and the other she can get in early due to a poor boy/girl ratio in the class (not enough girls...). Sarah and Audrey visited the later this week, and Audrey fit right in, listening to stories, drawing, etc...
On the work front- I recently transferred from supporting everybody but Intel to supporting Intel. The upsides should be less travel, working on lates and greatest stuff, and job stability, the downsides will be more hours , more stressful situations, etc... I'll be able to better answer how it worked out in a couple months.
Vacations this year-
Nothing too exotic, but we have the follwing coming up
Memorial day- camping near the Oregon coast
July 4th week- off to Connecticutt to visit some of Sarah's relatives and maybe visit some of my college friends.
Late auguest- not a vacation, but we will be participating in Stacy and Roni's wedding and probably have Audrey stay with our neice for the weekend.
December- Xmas in Florida, maybe we can see Chistmas parade at Disney... regardless the weather should be nice...
I am currently scoping out new cars. My Jetta has been in need of consistent service attention and it is getting annoying. Currently, the mini cooper and honda element lead the list, with maybe the honda CR-V after that. Whether I pull the trigger or not we'll see. I still have another $600 repair due on the Jetta which the console reminds me of every day.
thats about if for updates-
for you blog readers , I recommend visiting the site www.bloglines.com. This site is a site where you can quickly check to see if blogs have been updated. I sue this one to check on my sisters blog.
pictures in the nearish future
Rob
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment